MADE IN FRANCE 4.0: A FORWARD LOOK AT FRENCH MANUFACTURING
MADE IN FRANCE PREMIÈRE VISION, in association with the Groupement de la Fabrication Française (GFF), is holding a conference on changes happening in the different facets of Made in France.
New technologies are valuable tools to enhance timeless fashion-manufacturing methods. They are now an integral part of manufacturers’ daily lives.
How will the fourth industrial revolution, or Industry 4.0, boost French manufacturing and help accelerate its development?
A special show event promising to imagine the future, and question and examine the progress being made in other sectors.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 29 AT 6:30 PM
Carreau du Temple / Auditorium
Access upon presentation of the show badge
Conference in French
Moderated by Lucas Delattre, and in the presence of:
- Denis Jacquet, Entrepreneur, President of Parrainer la Croissance
- Jérôme Bergeret, Head of the Fashion Lab at Dassault
- Charles Thurat, co-founder of Heuritech
- Célia Corsin, in charge of R&D, Wired Beauty
- Sylvie Chailloux : Chairman of Textile du Maine, President of Mode Grand Ouest et Vice-President of Groupement de la Fabrication Française (GFF)
- Olivier Verrièle : Chairman of Société Choletaise de Fabrication
Lucas Delattre is in charge of teaching communications, media and digital at the IFM.